How to Apply for Funding
- Any project/idea should be discussed with the ExCo during one of the Regular Meetings.
- Financial Applications (Template: pdf - docx) should be sent to the ExCo.
- ExCo needs to vote for the Financial Application.
- Check of the Financial Application by StuRa.
- Any eventual change concerning the Financial Applciation needs to be approved by the ExCo again.
- For accounting:
- Financial Statement (signed by financial officers of the ExCo);
- The approved financial application and all its changes (voted by the ExCo);
- The minutes of the approved financial applications and their changes;
- Original bills (no copies!);
- If something is paid online beside the bill, further proof is required (such as PayPal bill, credit-card statement etc.).
- If we wish to get a speaker for a workshop we need to publish the offer on our website for one month;
- If something costs more than 500 € three independent offers need to be handed-in;
- Workshops can be supported with a maximum of 60 € per person;
- Alcohol is restricted (see Alcohol Consumption Limits);
- Food is limited per person per day (see Hospitality Policy and Sustainability Policy).
Latest Revision: 2021-11-08